Learning at Home
Tapestry is an amazing way for us to communicate between home and nursery. Together, we can share your child's WOW moments as they learn things throughout their journey no matter how big or small each achievement may seem.
To do this:
- Sign into your Tapestry account
- Click the blue box that says '+ Add Observation'
- Add a title to your observation
- Type any notes you think will help to explain what is happening
- Click the blue box that says 'Add files' which will allow you to add 1 or multiple photos from your phone or PC
- Finally click the blue 'Save' button on the bottom right hand side of the page.
Home Learning whilst isolating due to Covid-19
Where families are required to isolate due to covid-19 and your nursery child is well enough to access remote learning, we have produced a video of The Three Billy Goats Gruff which can be emailed to you from email@example.com.
Please see below some home learning activities to complete alongside the story:
If you require any further support or equally if you require additional resources then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.